[Introspective] information for ignorants

Kirsty svelteness at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:17:41 PST 2007

On 19/11/2007, Zvonko Nikolich <somebetterplace at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am offended by the fact that Lidia's email bears the name of "Pet Shop
> Boys Fans".  I don't feel that she represents me and others here accurately
> at all and I wonder what she thought gave her the right to use the royal,
> pethead "We".  Anyone else feels the same?

I don't think we need to start a witchhunt here - I would warrant that 99%
of subscribers know nothing about whatever Lidia's up to, and honestly don't
care.

Over the years, Intro has been important to me, I have met a number of close
friends, learned many things and blagged a few special treats. I don't get
my PSB info elsewhere, 'cept from the official mailing list and Literally,
and I really miss it.

If people want to keep Introspective, they need to post. If no one fancies
posting, then maybe it's just time to accept that the age of Intro being a
hotbed of chat and news and friendly conversation is long gone and we should
have a dignified wake.

Kirsty