[Introspective] information for ignorants

Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:21:29 PST 2007

my complete name here says "pet shop boys fans /charity album"

I dont represent the fans at all, dont say things never did, i represent the fans involved in the charity album. geowayne have better things to do with his polls than make one just about me, if  psb get offended about me they will let me knows andfor the moment we just discussed once and it was for a good change at official site and management,the things works now perfectly.*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 18:01:23 -0500From: somebetterplace at gmail.comTo: introspective at lists.jameslick.comSubject: Re: [Introspective] information for ignorantsI am offended by the fact that Lidia's email bears the name of "Pet Shop Boys Fans".  I don't feel that she represents me and others here accurately at all and I wonder what she thought gave her the right to use the royal, pethead "We".  Anyone else feels the same? Maybe GeoWayne should have a special poll asking Neil and Chris whether they would prefer Lidia to stay on the list or not, since the list is about them after all.  I remember Neil's reaction once recently when Lidia "confused some facts"; he slashed her good in his email while keeping a level of politeness (and I don't think the teflon queen ever got it). So, Chris and Neil, I think we'd all likd to hear this from you: is Introspective a better place with Lidia, or is not understanding and therefore misrepresenting PSB legacy?  Is she a good representative of Pet Shop Boys Fans and all things fundamental?  (Is stupid really stupid, or a different kind of smart?) Zvonko

On Nov 19, 2007 5:19 PM, Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity <lidiapsb at hotmail.com> wrote:

with fans like you, psb will retire soon.
*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :) > Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 23:06:59 +0100> From: pierre at tchitchaaa.com

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger_______________________________________________introspective at lists.jameslick.com delivery to somebetterplace at gmail.com http://lists.jameslick.com/mailman/options/introspective/somebetterplace%40gmail.com