[Introspective] information for ignorants

Zvonko Nikolich somebetterplace at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:01:23 PST 2007

I am offended by the fact that Lidia's email bears the name of "Pet Shop
Boys Fans".  I don't feel that she represents me and others here accurately
at all and I wonder what she thought gave her the right to use the royal,
pethead "We".  Anyone else feels the same?

Maybe GeoWayne should have a special poll asking Neil and Chris whether they
would prefer Lidia to stay on the list or not, since the list is about them
after all.  I remember Neil's reaction once recently when Lidia "confused
some facts"; he slashed her good in his email while keeping a level of
politeness (and I don't think the teflon queen ever got it).

So, Chris and Neil, I think we'd all likd to hear this from you: is
Introspective a better place with Lidia, or is not understanding and
therefore misrepresenting PSB legacy?  Is she a good representative of Pet
Shop Boys Fans and all things fundamental?  (Is stupid really stupid, or a
different kind of smart?)

Zvonko

On Nov 19, 2007 5:19 PM, Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>