[Introspective] Poll on the "quintessential PSB song" ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 21:34:59 PDT 2007

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks what you consider to be the "quintessential" Pet Shop Boys song
-- not necessarily the "best" PSB song, but rather the one that best
represents or characterizes them, the one that would convey to someone
who's not at all familiar with them what they and their music is like. In
short, which song best conveys the "essence" of the Pet Shop Boys? I've
provided a number of good candidates to choose from, but you're of course
free to nominate another of your own choosing. At any rate, if you haven't
voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and place your vote.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted. And would it be silly of me to
wish you the "quintessential" weekend? OK, maybe so. But at least I hope
you have a really good one!