[Introspective] itunes related question

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 11:06:32 PST 2007

hi there,

I'm trying to compile, out of my own singles, via itunes, my set of
"alternative vol. 2" discs (all b-sides from bilingual to
fundamental).

and I have a problem with 'blue on blue' and 'no time for tears', both
on the dvd single of numb (although I went ok with 'nightlife' being
on the dvd single of h&d).

my mac opens its dvd player when I insert the disc and I can't
possibly access the mp3 contents of the desktop file or have it added
to my itunes library.

I'm on mac OS 10.4.8 and itunes 7.0.2

any tip on what I should do???

because I'm stuck there and I can't finish my set of discs with these
two songs missing...

thanx a lot indeed,
gilles

--
"My hands are shaking, my mind is aching
with a feeling deep inside