[Introspective] Final results of survey on your first PSB album

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 3 22:16:35 PST 2007

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which Pet Shop Boys album was the first that they ever owned.
And, perhaps not surprisingly, the album that received the largest number
of votes was:

* The Pet Shop Boys' first album, "Please," with 26.3% of the total vote.

Interestingly, this survey had my largest voter turnout in almost exactly
three years. I'm not sure why -- perhaps it was just the sheer simplicity
of the question. At any rate, if you'd like to see the complete results,
please visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and click the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

I had a difficult time choosing my new poll for the week ahead because I
have so many good questions in "backlog" -- some of my own, some suggested
by others. But I finally settled on this one: Which PSB album's singles
had, in your opinion, the best overall set of b-sides and bonus tracks?
Please mull this one over and, when you're ready, make your choice right
there on my home page (where, for your convenience, I list the new-song
b-sides on an album-by-album basis). Thanks to Robert for suggesting this
question!

And thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have
a terrific week ahead!