[Introspective] do you remember "satanas"?

Mrs Lydia Tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:41:39 PDT 2007

come thegardner explote :D

During years I been insulted for things I didnt said!!! And for comments
"joking"sme peole mnipuate to make therest see I said that completely
serious. Do you remember all the things people said ad they are saying yet
about me?

the time say the true about the persons and some people  get shocked when
they knows me, i am not a psb terrorist after all.

PS: greetings to neil and chris, i hope you didnt eat that box lunch in
osaka, it looks really disgasting.

.::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
      Just for fun, Just to help :)