[Introspective] Another old-timer reporting in!

Andrew andrew at wonderful-electric.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 12:24:02 PDT 2007

Hello!

Another old-timer reporting in!

I remember the halcyon days of 1997, when Introspective members finally met
up just before the gig at the Savoy Hotel in London. Think it was a very
drunken afternoon, someone thrust a tape of something to me which turned out
to be the excellent Delerium album.

Someone somewhere took a photo of the bunch of us crowding the Popstars bar
- but I've never seen the photo since!

Shame the Internet went mainstream ;-) So where do all the PSB people hang
out these days, if ever? Now that we're all getting older...

Andrew Wong