[Introspective] About J.D.

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 14 18:46:48 PDT 2007

A lot of things have been said here about Jeff Durst over the past couple
of days, and I can understand where those feelings are coming from. Aside
from the fact that it seems like water over the dam (from several years
ago, if I'm not mistaken), I really can't comment further about other
people's feelings because, after all, everyone's feelings are their own.
But allow me to say that, in my own experience, Jeff has been a very
constructive contributor of information and suggestions to my website, and
our communications have always been cordial and positive.