[Introspective] FW: From the Start and Jeffrey Durst ....From Australia

Johan johan at ostergaard.org
Wed Aug 15 13:46:48 PDT 2007

Whenever I mention Jeffrey Durst in some public forums I get an angry
message in my Myspace inbox :-) I rather enjoy that.

He was quite insane but also quite interesting and funny at times. I
definitely prefer that sort of thing to the people who post nothing but
uninteresting drivel (present company not included of course!)

I do, however, think it's a shame that the moderator did not step in when
things went too far on this list.