[Introspective] Lazlo + others

Mrs Lydia Tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:48:53 PDT 2007

mary still having the site and she is at community forum. I remember that
old chat in irc, later people moved to psb chat at official site, the one of
chris dahl, but now it is just for a few people.

.::www.tennant-lowe.com::.
The First Petheads Charity Electronic Album
      Just for fun, Just to help :)

>From: "various99 _" <actuali at hotmail.com>
>To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
>Subject: Re: [Introspective] Lazlo + others
>Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:41:05 -0400
>
>There were also a couple other strange PSB "insider" fans who gave up the
>ghost (or at least their infamous handles) after revealing their mental
>imbalances. Anyone remember Mike Feorienza (spelling)? Then there was
>someone who claimed to be a younger chap, possibly from the UK, who used
>the name Dubstar or Euroboy, or some other name I now forget.  Come to
>think of it, I don't think it was Euroboy.
>
>Then there were the irc chats for PSB fans.  Mostly on Saturdays and
>Sundays. We used to do trivia and then start arguing when things got bored.
>  I used to argue with a guy named Thanos a lot. I think he was Greek.  But
>he was a good guy, made some good trades.
>
>There was also one dude from Belgium who totally stiffed me on a trade back
>in the mid 90's. He had a PSB lyrics site.  A lot of the lyrics were off.
>
>There was also a cool PSB fan named Mary. She had the Funnily Enough
>website.
>
>-Ali
>

>>From: "Régent Champigny" <regentchampigny at gmail.com>
>>To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
>>Subject: [Introspective] Lazlo B. Nibble is your man
>>Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:39:49 -0400
>>
>>Hello Thomas,
>>
>>You wrote:
>>
>> > Who was the American fellow with an amazing collection of PSB stuff who
>> > suddenly disappeared from the 'net a few years ago?  I can't remember
>> > his name, but I remember he just gave up one day and stopped posting on
>> > the newsgroups and mailing lists.  I've always wondered what happened
>> > to him.
>>
>>The answer to your question is none other than the (then) infamous
>>Lazlo B. Nibble! (His is a name I could scarcely forget).
>>
>>Here's a link to the exhaustive PSB discography he developed and
>>maintained until October 10, 1999:
>>http://www.swcp.com/lazlo-bin/discogs?psb
>>
>>I've been a subscriber to this list since 1993 and have been a lurker
>>most of the time (I believe this is my 6th post).
>>
>>Yes, I remember fondly the "old timers" like Mats Bjorkman and Rami
>>Murtada (who first introduced me to the list). If I'm not mistaken,
>>James Lick offered Introspective  as a digest a few years back because
>>where was so much traffic at one point.
>>
>>Them's were the days, indeed...
>>
>>-Reggie

>Find a local pizza place, movie theater, and more
.then map the best route!