[Introspective] Lazlo + others

derekbd derekbd at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 09:49:06 PDT 2007

I remembered the name of the schizoid who basically
destroyed (for me) Introspective back in 2000 or so.
Jeffrey Durst (who I still see often submits info to
Wayne's site), sometimes going by the name Aloysius
Fairbanks.  Would sometimes act like your best friend,
and then turn around and spout homophobic, christian
fundamentalist garbage.

I remember Mary fondly!  Her Funnily Enough website is
still up and has my long account of the 1999 Houston
and Dallas shows and meeting the Boys.

Lazlo's discography was invaluable for many years.

Mats was the man who seemed to know everything.  It
was through his website that I first joined the Intro
list.

/me waves to all the old timers

Derek