[Introspective] Lazlo + others

various99 _ actuali at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:41:05 PDT 2007

There were also a couple other strange PSB "insider" fans who gave up the
ghost (or at least their infamous handles) after revealing their mental
imbalances. Anyone remember Mike Feorienza (spelling)? Then there was
someone who claimed to be a younger chap, possibly from the UK, who used the
name Dubstar or Euroboy, or some other name I now forget.  Come to think of
it, I don't think it was Euroboy.

Then there were the irc chats for PSB fans.  Mostly on Saturdays and
Sundays. We used to do trivia and then start arguing when things got bored.
I used to argue with a guy named Thanos a lot. I think he was Greek.  But he
was a good guy, made some good trades.

There was also one dude from Belgium who totally stiffed me on a trade back
in the mid 90's. He had a PSB lyrics site.  A lot of the lyrics were off.

There was also a cool PSB fan named Mary. She had the Funnily Enough
website.

-Ali