[Introspective] Talks...With Dave Fanning

Dan and Tracy dduflo at northnet.org
Tue Oct 10 18:14:01 PDT 2006

The Pet Shop Boys will be interviewed on "Talks...With Dave Fanning" this Sunday night, October 15, at 9 pm U.S. Eastern Daylight Savings Time.  This show airs on RaveHD.  I believe the entire show is dedicated to them.

RaveHD channel is available on Dish Network; right now, they're offering a free preview of the channel -- but you must have a digital receiver and subscribe to Dish Network's HD package.  I do ... and I'll be recording it.

Tracy