[Introspective] PSB in SF on November 7th

Mariana Alvarado mapsbgirl at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 16:28:21 PDT 2006

I have three INDIVIDUAL tickets to the Pet Shop Boys Concert. Please contact
me if interested, the show is November 7th at the Bill Graham Civic
Auditorium.

One ticket in Section 322 Row O Seat 1 (center balcony)- $48.00

One ticket in Section 211 Row A Seat 12 ( stage left loge)- $80.00

One ticket in Section F9, row DD, seat 2 (main floor area) - $85.00

I am not making any money of these, the prices listed is what I paid for
them.

Thanks!
Mariana :)