[Introspective] Final results of poll on fourth Fundamental single

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 7 22:14:18 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors whether they believe there will be a fourth single
from "Fundamental." And the choice of the majority was --

* "Yes," chosen by 50.3% of the voters.

As you can see, it was *very* close. Since it was a simple "Yes" or "No"
vote, you may not need to check out the "complete" results, but if you want
to anyway, you can do so by visiting my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and clicking the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar. And a belated thanks to Jeff Durst for
suggesting this question!

My new poll for the week ahead is one that I had originally planned for
about a month ago, but other questions kept jumping ahead in the queue, so
to speak. And then recently one of my site visitors made a suggestion along
similar lines, so I figured I shouldn't put it off any longer. So I'm
wondering whether you own any "official" articles of "PSB clothing" (caps,
t-shirts, sweatshirts, and the like) and, if so, if you actually wear them.
You can take part in this survey right there on my home page. And thanks to
Frank Ulrich for giving me the "nudge," so to speak.

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's poll! And I hope you all
have a fabulous week ahead!