[Introspective] Potemkin news

Monochromatic Man pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 21 16:33:24 PDT 2006

I have taken it upon myself to sync up the PBS
soundtrack with the video for Potemkin.

It is available from demonoid.com
http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/351420/

The specs are listed in the description.

It's not a bad little experiment.

I did a dvd version with menus and higher quality, but
I won't upload it as the bandwidth would kill me for a
while.
If I get enough requests I may add the dvd version.

Membership to demonoid is free. If you need a password
please email me offlist and I'll send you one.

This may be officially be released this year. That is
why I didn't use a higher quality video file.

Cheers,
Billy

My musik?
  http://www.myspace.com/elektrolad