[Introspective] American wants exclusive UK downloads

Régent Champigny regent at charter.net
Wed May 24 02:33:56 PDT 2006

Hello Fellow PSB fans!

Isn't it wonderful that the Boys have made additional "I'm with
Stupid Tracks" available for legal download.

However, being in the USA I can't get them.

I've gone to each of the download sites the Boys' web site recommends
for purchase. They're all British, meaning you must have a British
address in order to purchase any tunes. And of course, iTunes has the
same policy.

Does anyone know of any American legal download sites that are
selling these "on-line" only songs? Including the "I'm with Stupid"
demo?

In the past, when the Boys released their singles in the US, they
included almost every song version on the CD - sometimes up to 8 or 9
tracks. However, I've not heard of any release of  "I'm with Stupid"
here. Or will there be?

I'd appreciate any help or suggestions anyone may offer.

-Reggie, A "Yank" anxiously awaiting his amazon.co.uk's order of
"Fundamental" Special Edition and 2 "I'm with Stupid" singles.