[Introspective] Final results of survey on "Stupid" formats

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 22:13:41 PDT 2006

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors which formats of the Pet Shop Boys' single "I'm with Stupid"
they had already bought or were planning to buy. And the format that
received the most votes was:

* The three-track DVD single that includes the video, chosen by 64.3% of
the voters.

Actually, it was an extremely close race for the "top position." To see the
complete results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

Since the new album "Fundamental" is being released this week in the U.K.
(as well as in various other countries), I figure we now have a chance at a
little collective prognostication, so to speak. At what position do you
think the album will debut on the official U.K. album chart (next Sunday,
if I'm not mistaken)? Please take a moment to take part in this "predictive
poll" right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful, Fundamental-filled week ahead!