[Introspective] The new PSB single...

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Fri Mar 17 00:19:48 PST 2006

Hi all!

        It's wonderful! How ful of ironi, and a really catchy tune.
However, I doubt that it will become a real hit with the public. Top
20 in the UK thanks to the fanbase, hopefully, but not much more than
that.
        ...on the other hand, if the rumours of having Little Britain
actors in a video for this album are true, it is *definitely* for this
song.  LB may pull some extra buyers, moving it another spot or two up
the list.
        Anyway, wonderful song! Soooo tongue-in-cheek! :)

//ecgn