[Introspective] Next cover song should be: "A day in the life"

J/Thayer joda at panix.com
Tue Jun 13 15:45:11 PDT 2006

>2a. Re: the voice of Lowe
>    Posted by: "DerekBD" derekbd at slidemail.com derekbd
>    Date: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:57 am (PDT)

>Anyone have ideas for the cover song that should come along
>within the year?

>--Dk

I've always thought they should do a big electronic cover of "A day in the
life", with Chris serving a cameo on McCartney's lyrics (don't know what
he'd do with the "have a smoke" line).  And while they're all warmed up
working with Trevor Horn and an orchestra, now would be the perfect time.
The references in the song are even in keeping with the current album.

I would love to hear it happen.  Can you imagine Neil's voice spiralling out
saying "I'd love to turn you on"?

-Jonathan