[Introspective] Fugitive/New Order

A.C. R actuali at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 17:39:53 PDT 2006

<<I don't understand this statement: what do you mean that Fugitive "is
completely slagging off" New Order/Electronic?>>

My fault, entirely. I actually didn't mean "slagging off" -- they're just
the words that came out at the time. I meant that "Fugitive" is nicked from
New Order, that's it's ripping off New Order, as it sounds too much like a
New Order song (so does the ending to "Minimal," by the way).

-Ali