[Introspective] Final results of poll on Fundamental dedication

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 3 22:23:02 PDT 2006

site visitors what they thought of the dedication on the Pet Shop Boys' new
album "Fundamental." And the response that received the largest number of
votes was:

* "I think it's very touching," with 28.8% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is again asking for your opinions, this time
on the matter of the Pet Shop Boys making certain "bonus tracks" (some
remixes of "I'm with Stupid" and a few demos of other songs from
"Fundamental") available exclusively (so far) as downloads on certain
pay-per-download sites, such as iTunes. And this time you can choose more
than one of the opinions provided as choices! So please take a moment to
make your selection(s) right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
an absolutely fabulous week ahead!