[Introspective] Neil interviewed by Skrufff

Kirsty Chestnutt svelteness at totalise.co.uk
Sat Jun 3 03:51:16 PDT 2006

http://www.trustthedj.com/SKRUFFF/news_article.php?news_id=5452

Skrufff: I didn’t realize you’d played live as much as you have. What
kind of show are you planning for the festivals?

Neil Tennant: “We are planning a sort of theatrical presentation and we
are working with a designer called Es Devlin, who’s done a lot of opera
at The National Theatre and also designed our musical ‘Closer To
Heaven’. She’s come up with an amazing presentation, which I don’t want
to give away. We’ve also got a great young choreographer called Hakeem
Onibudo who Es found for us. There’s going to be two Pet Shop Boys, two
singers, two dancers, films plus other backing singers. It’s going to be
really interesting.”

---

Can't wait for Bestival :)