[Introspective] Resurrectionist

AHWeaver at aol.com AHWeaver at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 07:56:40 PDT 2006

(Please forgive this email for being a bit behind the times.  I've  been slow
in my CD purchases, and I just received "I'm with Stupid" a couple  days ago.)

Am I the only person who much prefers "The Resurrectionist" to "I'm with
Stupid"?  It's been a long time since it was the B-side and not the single  that
I listened to again and again on repeat!

But my big question is:  What is this song about?  I had some  ideas, but
then I looked up the lyrics online and none of them made sense!   To avoid
looking like a fool, I thought I'd throw the question out to the list  before
offering any of my own ideas.

andy :  )