[Introspective] Battleship Potemkin - editing question

Kurt Foy Booker the-magician at magick-land.com
Thu Jul 6 17:14:15 PDT 2006

Has anyone actually edited the CD soundtrack onto the DVD video?  Or
listened to the CD while watching the DVD?

Reason I ask is... I just ripped both the DVD and CD soundtrack into
iMovie, and there seems to be about 6 minutes of music missing from
the beginning of the film.

Everything lines up beautifully from track 3 "our daily bread" to the
end of the film... and I mean beautifully!  What a treat to finally
experience this!

But there isn't enough music to cover the beginning of the film.  The
movie is 74 minutes, and the CD is 68 minutes.

So what's up??!

kfb