[Introspective] Poll on the revised PSB website ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 6 22:04:32 PDT 2006

Hey there! This is just a quick reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the
last full day of my current poll, which asks your opinion of the recently
revised official Pet Shop Boys website. If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a great
weekend!