[Introspective] Final results of poll on "Minimal" video

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 1 22:06:58 PDT 2006

site visitors the opinions of the new Pet Shop Boys video for "Minimal."
And the response that received the most votes was:

* "It's very good -- maybe not one of their best, but better than average,"
with 33.5% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead turns away (at least temporarily) from new
music and videos to something else new: the "new" official PSB website! I'm
wondering what you think of the major redesign it has undergone recently.
Please take a moment to choose the response that most closely expresses
your own feelings right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all have a
wonderful week ahead -- and, to my fellow U.S. PSB fans, here's to a very
happy and safe Independence Day!