[Introspective] Poll on best PSB tour setlist ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 10 22:03:56 PDT 2006

Hey there!  Just a brief reminder that tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full
day of my current poll, which asks which Pet Shop Boys tour, in your
opinion, has had the best, most well-rounded setlist. If you haven't voted
yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page. For your convenience, I've provided a link there to detailed
setlists for each tour.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a very
happy and safe weekend!