[Introspective] Boston show on Sale this Sat - 12th at 10am

Paul N chicago_avatar at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 08:56:46 PDT 2006

Boston Petheads,

Your time has come! The Boston show (Fri Oct 13th) at
the Opera House is finally going on sale this Sat (Aug
12th) at 10am :

http://www.livenation.com/event/getEvent/eventId/221113/
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003D03CECE9597?artistid=735852&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

Tickets are $75, $55, $45. As far as I know, there is
NO pre-sale for this show. I'm planning on going to
the Opera House box office (539 Washington Street) to
avoid paying those damn service charges/fees. Maybe
see some of you there...

-Paul

PS. There is an nice ad for the concert in this week's
Phoenix on page 16. Woo Hoo!