[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB live album title

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 5 22:10:15 PDT 2006

site visitors what they think the title of the upcoming Pet Shop Boys live
album, recorded with the BBC Radio Orchestra, should be. And the choice
that received the most votes was:

* "Orchestral," with 16.9% of the total vote.

But it proved to be a close race between that and the first runner-up --
the actual title (announced about halfway through the voting), "Concert."
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is the first of at least two that I'll be
asking in the weeks ahead that focus in one way or another on PSB concert
tours. The first one is this: which tour do you think had the best, most
well-rounded setlist? And to assist your decision, I've provided a special
page on my site listing the tour setlists. So please give this some thought
and then make your choice right there on the home page of my site. And
thanks to Jeff Durst for suggesting this question!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you all
have a superb week ahead!