[Introspective] Poll on title of live PSB album ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 20:39:47 PDT 2006

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks what you think the title of the upcoming live Pet Shop Boys
album should be. And just because the official website has now announced
the title doesn't mean that this poll is obsolete. After all, you can still
choose either to express agreement with the announced title or
alternatively choose what you think the title *should* be.

If you haven't voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!