[Introspective] pictures (Prague 1999)

Tomas Mosler tomas.mosler at centrum.cz
Thu Aug 3 06:16:20 PDT 2006

Hello all,

it may seem unbelievable, but even after seven years, I managed to obtain scans of 14 "new" PSB photographs that were taken by fans in Prague in November 1999.

You can find them on my site in the "pictures" category (as well as many other photos of PSB in Prague; pictures from Prague are my "speciality" for obvious reasons). Direct links are:

http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/obrazky/praha1999/fanphoto02.php
http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/obrazky/praha1999/fanphoto03.php

I has been promised to be sent some more in the near future, so if you are interested, check the pages later again.

Many thanks to Elena, Toni, Anna, Jana and Denis!

Tom

Pet Shop Boys at dead of night
http://psb-atdeadofnight.net/