[Introspective] PSB "as much a fan" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 22:07:28 PDT 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current PSB
survey, which actually involves two questions. The first question asks
whether you have ever been (or still are) as much a fan of any other
musical artist as you are of the Pet Shop Boys. The second question is a
follow-up to last week's question about single b-sides that you prefer to
the single itself, filling in my gap in overlooking "Girls and Boys" vs.
"Paninaro '95." You can respond to either one or both of these questions.

If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice(s) right
there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fabulous weekend!