[Introspective] Final PSB poll results: "Ever been as much a fan of anyone else?"

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 11 22:21:11 PDT 2005

site visitors whether they have ever been as much a fan of any other
musical artist as they are of the Pet Shop Boys. And the response that
received the largest number of votes -- in fact, a little more than half --
was:

* "No. I'm more a fan of the Pet Shop Boys that I've been of any other
artist," with 51.6% of the total vote.

As a follow-up to the previous week's poll, I also asked whether they
considered the b-side "Girls and Boys" to be better than the single
"Paninaro '95." And 79% of the respondents indicated that they considered
"Paninaro '95" to be the better of the two tracks.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Survey Results" button
in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is, to be blunt, an unusually and admittedly
silly one (suggested by a site visitor who has asked to remain anonymous),
but I hope it's one that we'll all have some fun with. I'm asking "If the
Pet Shop Boys were a vegetable, what vegetable would they be?" Please
consider them collectively, not individually, taking such factors as style,
taste, nutritional value, and so forth in to account. Mull this one over
and, when you're ready, make your choice using the drop-down menu right
there on my home page. I have a large number of vegetables to choose from.
And thanks for the suggestion!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all
have a delightful week ahead!