[Introspective] PSB poll on listening to DOTQ after Diana's death ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 22:30:54 PDT 2005

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys survey, which asks you to think back to the death of Princess Diana
and recall whether you felt the urge shortly thereafter to listen to the
song "Dreaming of the Queen"? If you haven't yet taken part in this survey,
please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend!