[Introspective] skrufff

Enrique encuti at teleline.es
Mon Apr 11 15:09:45 PDT 2005

>> How about just cutting and pasting it for us?

Pet Shop Boy Crusades Against Tony Blair

Jonty Skrufff
Date Added: 9.4.2005

Chris Lowe from the Pet Shop Boys chatted to Skrufff this week about
Britain's upcoming general election and declared "I am voting LibDem'.

"There's no alternative," the usually press-shy superstar producer
explained, "I hate Tony Blair."

Chatting to Skrufff 12 months ago, Chris admitted that despite usually
disliking pop figures discussing politics, he was so disillusioned with
Blair and his role in the War on Iraq that he felt obliged to speak out.

"I think it's terrible not to have any faith in your leaders, and I haven't
got any in ours," said Chris.