[Introspective] Final results of poll on Diana and DOTQ

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 16 22:04:06 PDT 2005

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether, after they heard the news of Princess Diana's death,
they felt the urge to listen to the Pet Shop Boys' "Dreaming of the Queen."
And the response that received the most votes was:

* "No, I didn't. The song didn't come to mind at the time," with 57.8% of
the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past Surveys" button in
the left navigation bar.

I'm continuing the "dream theme" with my new poll for the week ahead, which
asks whether you have ever had (or at least recall having) a dream about
one or both of the Pet Shop Boys. So please take a moment to take part in
this survey right there on my home page. (This could prove interesting! ;-)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a delightful week ahead!