[Introspective] Final results of "PSB fans' political persuasion" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 22:14:01 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my "demographic" survey this past week in
which I asked my site visitors about their political persuasions. And the
choice that received the largest number of votes was:

* "liberal/progressive," with 39.5% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the "Survey Results"
button in the left navigation bar.

One of the voters in this poll (whose name I only know as "John") suggested
a follow-up demographic survey, which I'm now pleased to launch for the
week ahead. I was a bit hesitant to follow one demographic question
immediately with another, but since this past week's poll proved rather
popular, I figured why not? So we're wondering about the religion (if any)
practiced or adhered to by my site visitors and fellow Pet Shop Boys fans.
So please take a moment to take part in this poll right there on the home
page of my site. And thanks, John, for this suggestion!

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey!  I wish you all a
wonderful week ahead!