[Introspective] Best PSB "live song" poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 19:16:38 PDT 2004

Hey there!  I'm sending out my weekly reminder a few hours earlier than
usual because I'm going to be unavoidably tied up later, when I normally do
it.  This Saturday is the last full day of my current Pet Shop Boys poll,
which asks which song you believe they have performed best "live." If you
haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a very
enjoyable weekend!