[Introspective] Final results of "Best live PSB song" poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 23 22:13:48 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked my site visitors which song they believe constitutes the best PSB
live performance. And, perhaps surprisingly, the response that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "I haven't seen or heard enough PSB live performances to choose one,"
with 8.1% of the total vote.

But of the songs that received votes, the one that came in first place was:

* "It's a Sin," with 7.5% of the total vote.

As you can see, however, from the low percentage of these top responses,
opinions were extremely divided. To see the complete results, please visit
my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on
the "Survey Results" button in the left navigation bar.

Seeing as how Halloween is one week away, I figure it's a good time to use
for my next survey question one that was suggested to me several weeks ago:
Have you ever attended a Halloween party, costume party, or other
"dress-up" occasion wearing a costume inspired by the Pet Shop Boys, such
as from one of their videos? Please take a moment to take part in this
survey right there on the home page of my site. (Thanks to Drew for
suggesting this delightful question!)

Thanks also to everyone who voted in last week's survey!  And I hope you
*don't* have a spooky week ahead -- that is, not unless you want one. ;-)
Take care!