[Introspective] PSB max concert ticket price poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 27 22:01:10 PDT 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which, given an announcement of the Pet Shop Boys "farewell
tour," asks what's the most you would realistically be willing and/or able
to pay for a ticket. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choice right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
terrific weekend ahead!