[Introspective] Final results of PSB max concert ticket price poll

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 29 22:15:57 PDT 2004

The final results are in of my Pet Shop Boys poll this past week, in which
I asked what would be the maximum price you would pay for a PSB concert
ticket, particularly if it were a part of a "farewell tour." And the choice
that received the most votes was:

* Between $81-100 (about €67-83 or £45-55), with 19.6% of the total vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

Of course, I now have a new poll for the week ahead. And it could prove a
tough one! This time I'm asking you to choose your favorite PSB fan
website. (My own site is disqualified from consideration -- not that I
think it would win, but it's better not to take that chance, however
remote.) I've provided a selection of fansites to choose from, but if your
particular favorite isn't listed there, you can pick the final "Some other
site not listed here" option and then, if you wish, use the "Comments"
feature to declare your favorite PSB fansite to the world. So please take a
moment to make your feelings known right there on the home page of my site.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a marvelous week ahead!