[Introspective] what I offer for download

Monochromatic Man pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 27 07:55:50 PDT 2004

So, did you download them?

I offer tracks that are out of print or very hard to
find.

I was thinking about this last night. It is no
different than somebody recording a track off of the
radio or tv.

I make no money from this. I buy all of the records
featured on my site. I spend my time converting to pc.
Not for money, but so others can hear them as well.
Perhaps you would be inclined to track down an old
record and spend a lot of money on it. I love to have
an original copy of a song I like.
The only complaints I ever received were when the
track had a defect.

I try to contact the copyright owner for every track I
feature. For every one I have managed to track down
all have said yes. If the artist has a site I usually
provide a link unless it is obvious where to find
them.

I'll stop if it is not appreciated. Maybe I won't
alert this list when there is something of interest.

I'm done.

That's rich coming from the guy who just offered two

http://au.movies.yahoo.com