[Introspective] [We're the] Pet Shop Boys: List

Monochromatic Man pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au
Sat Mar 13 13:58:06 PST 2004

I guess someone was asleep when I posted the track on
my site a few months ago.

Out of curiousity. When did you order the cd?
There was a spike in sales after I posted the track
and website info. And MRF is playing Chicago this
month.

 --- J/Thayer <joda at panix.com> wrote: > The musician
who wrote and recorded the original
> version of "We're the Pet Shop Boys"
> (www.myrobotfriend.com).  It's on his album, Hot
> Action!, which I ordered off his Website.  Besides
> his lovely and scathing tribute to PSB,  it has a
> bunch of other funny and groovy songs.  [Parental
> advisory: Occasional naughty language and some adult
> situations.]  My mom made me add that.  Not really.
> Well, actually, maybe.
>
> Now playing: Donna Summer, "I feel love" (5:54
> version)

=====
Do you SETI?
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/