[Introspective] [We're the] Pet Shop Boys: List

J/Thayer joda at panix.com
Fri Mar 12 20:50:41 PST 2004

The musician who wrote and recorded the original version of "We're the Pet Shop Boys" (www.myrobotfriend.com).  It's on his album, Hot Action!, which I ordered off his Website.  Besides his lovely and scathing tribute to PSB,  it has a bunch of other funny and groovy songs.  [Parental advisory: Occasional naughty language and some adult situations.]  My mom made me add that.  Not really.  Well, actually, maybe.

Now playing: Donna Summer, "I feel love" (5:54 version)