[Introspective] [We're the] Pet Shop Boys: List

Aloysius Fairbanks aloysius_fairbanks at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 14:07:45 PST 2004

You posted the track?  How hypocritical - particularly since you were so keen to "report" people to EMI for the same thing.

/AF, Furry Fact Finder Extraordinaire and Ursa Minor

Monochromatic Man <pudgiepig at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
I guess someone was asleep when I posted the track on
my site a few months ago.

Out of curiousity. When did you order the cd?
There was a spike in sales after I posted the track
and website info. And MRF is playing Chicago this
month.