[Introspective] Final results of PSB European fan location survey

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 22:12:55 PDT 2004

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors and fellow PSB fans in Europe which country they live in.
Voters who don't live in Europe made up the plurality at 34.2%, but with
regard to those who do live in Europe, the country that received the most
votes is:

* The United Kingdom, with 19.3% of the overall vote at 29.3% of the
European vote.

http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click on the link to "Past Survey
Results" in the left navigation bar.

For my new poll for the week ahead, I'm moving away from the demographics
over to a brief new round of my "Rating Project." I figure that, now that
it's been out for almost two months, it may be time to consider "Jack and
Jill Party," the Boys' collaboration with Pete Burns. On a scale of 0 to
10, with 0 being "one of their worst ever" and 10 being "one of the best
things they've ever done," how would you rate "Jack and Jill Party" as a
PSB composition/production compared to other songs by the Pet Shop Boys?
(If you haven't yet heard it or don't feel familiar enough with it to
provide a rating, please select the "Abstain" option.) So please take a
moment to visit my site and provide your rating of this recent track right
there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And here's wishing you
all a wonderful week ahead!