[Introspective] "Jack and Jill Party" rating poll ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 29 21:37:18 PDT 2004

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which this week asks you to rate the song "Jack and Jill Party"
(which the Boys wrote and produced for Pete Burns) on a scale of 0 to 10,
in which 0 means "one of the worst things they've ever done" and 10 means
"one of their very best." (And there's an "Abstain" option for those of you
who aren't yet familiar with the track.)

If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and rate the song right there
on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and start a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And here's wishing you all a
wonderful weekend!