[Introspective] Here's the solution. (Was: PopArt--Copy protected???)

andrea mastellaro andmaste at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 22 08:55:19 PST 2004

Nero is good at 95%.
I used Nero for ripping the last copy-controlled CD of Placebo but the last track is noisy, and there is no way to get it in a good way

Bye

Andrea

The Virtual One <mats-bjo at dsv.su.se> wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Adrian Tan wrote:

> Well, guys, in case you haven't heard, these so-called copy-protected CDs
> are but millions of dollars wasted on R & D by Sony and their gang. Once
> little piece of opaque sticker will render the copy-protection useless!
>
> Here's how:

[Lots of info clipped]

Or to make it a zillion times easier - get yourself a copy of the 'Nero -
Burning ROM' DVD/CD-Writer program, it rips _ALL_ types of so called
Copy-protected discs (at least all types I've tried) without any problem, I've
used different versions of the program with three different kind of CD-writers
and it has always worked...

/Mats

* Mats Bjorkman, Head of sales! *
- - - - -
mats-bjo at dsv.su.se
http://www.dsv.su.se/~mats-bjo and http://www.thepetshopboys.co.uk
ICQ: 2881021 / GSM: +46 70 730 07 80
- - - - -
'Because you dance to disco, and you don't like rock'